What is hateful to you, do not do to others.
Do as thou wilt, an ye harm none.
Don’t be a dick.
- The truth shall set you free: accept that it happened, repent, go and sin no more.
- Beginner’s Mind
- 15 minutes of movement for every 45 minutes sitting
- Sit on the floor
- Play outside.
- Reading is fundamental.
- Small group discussions, also known as seminars
- Individual discussions, also known as tutoring
- Learn languages young.
- Light fires.
- End compulsory schooling
- Free the slaves, the serfs, the peasants–Tax the rich. The chief’s status is directly related to his generosity.
- Jubilee: all debts reset to zero every 50 years
- Usury: interest on a debt may not exceed 2% APR
- 99% tax on all wealth and income that exceeds x% of the median.
- Universal Basic Income
- Full employment, if you want it.
- Necessary labor relates to caring for ourselves and others: food, water, health, curious learning, and waste management. No bullshit jobs.
- Corporations are not people; they are sociopaths and must be restrained.
- Corporations are chartered for a limited time and for a specific purpose.
- Corporate Death Penalty if a crime is committed.
- State assumes control; liquidates the assets of the corporation, investors, and executives; and dissolves the business.
- IF a business is still needed, it may be rechartered.
- Example: if a coal-mining operation poisons the water for a population, the corporation responsible dies, and the greedy are impoverished.