I’ve liked WordPress because the interface has been straightforward, it’s easily upgraded, and the developers have done an excellent job of maintaining backward compatibility so I don’t have to think too much about it.
I just noticed that my feed URI is in an infinite loop, and likely has been since I installed WordPress 2.7 around December 11.
While I’ve left my half of the configuration unchanged — the rewrite rules that make the friendly URIs work — the WordPress team has deprecated the file that did the work: wp-feed.php. Unfortunately, the documentation is not quite up to date, so this may take some poking and prodding before it’s fixed. In the meantime, I’ve put the 2.6 version back in.